Tuition is due and payable by August 1; however, arrangements may be made for installments of two or ten equal payments. For any questions related to tuition or fees, please contact Mia Reddick-Smith at MReddick-Smith@nhafranklin.org.
2018 / 2019 Tuition
$11,800 for kindergarten through sixth grade
Application Fee – $50
Supply Fee – $35 (covers all school supplies)
Field Trip Fee – $40
Lunch – $4.00/day
ACORN (after-school care) – $3.00/day
Tuition for Pre-Kindergarten varies based on the number of days and the chosen length of the school day (see the chart below).
TUITION PAYMENT POLICY
- Our Registration and Tuition Agreement form serves as the foundation for payment of tuition and fees. Because NHA has financial obligations that must be met, such as teacher salaries, heating, and electric bills, building maintenance and improvements, tuition payments must be made on time through the FACTS Tuition Management Program.
- Each school family is required to register with FACTS, the tuition management organization that handles New Hope Academy’s tuition payments. Registration should be completed online. The above link will lead you to the FACTS website. Our tuition payment cycle begins August 1 and ends on May 1. This is a 10-month cycle. Twelve-month payment plans are not available.
- Families with financial hardships that affect tuition payments should contact the Financial Manager to consider payment plan options or financial assistance.
DELINQUENT TUITION POLICY
- If a payment is not received, our tuition company will send the family a letter indicating that their payment has not been received.
- If a family’s tuition balance reaches 60 days outstanding, the school will send a letter indicating that their payment has not been received and reminding them of the tuition payment policy. Additionally, it is highly recommended that the family contact the Financial Manager to inform the school as to when payment can be expected or to arrange a payment plan.
- If a family’s tuition balance reaches 75 days outstanding, the school will contact the family, communicating that the student(s) will not be allowed to attend until tuition payment arrangements have been made. The school reserves the right to pursue collection of tuition and fees.
- Outstanding tuition balances from the prior year must be paid in advance of the new school year. Students will not be allowed to start the new school year until the past-due amounts are settled.